If you are having a headache finding solutions for storing items and barrels with large capacity, then the YABBA Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 will be one of the useful tools for you. Thanks to this mod, storage is no longer a big deal for you. Therefore, it will be a regret if you ignore this mod in the future.
About YABBA mod
As you know, in Minecraft game, if you play mod packs that have a lot of resource mods or you simply like to exploit resources to build large works that need lots of blocks, surely it is a lot of pain. The first is that you have to spend too much space to store the materials with Double Chests. That is also the reason this mod was born to fix the above problem.
It is clear that thanks to the Barrel block that this mod provides, you can hold an even limitless amount of material per block. In fact, a Barrel can hold many stacks of items and you can even upgrade these barrels with the mod’s upgraded items to enhance your own experience.
YABBA mod also requires Forge Installer installed first. Hope you have a wonderful moment when using this mod. Good luck!
How to install YABBA Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see YABBA Mod installed.
YABBA Mod Free Download Links