XP Tome Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 has recently rolled out a single item called the XP Tome. It’s available to store and retrieve experience points (XP) for you.
How to use XP Tome
The XP Tome can keep up to 1,395 XP by default at a time. That’s equivalent to reaching 30 levels on the XP bar.
Here is the way you can deploy it:
Sneak and hit the right mouse button to save XP
Strike RMB to get back it
Existing configuration options (v2.0+):
max_xp: The max amount of XP that it can hold.
retrieval_percentage: The rate that the book can give back.
retrieve_until_next_level: Set this to True to delete the maximum XP from the book to achieve the upcoming stage
store_until_previous_level: Set it to True to store only as much XP until hitting the prior level
The edition is generated in request by Shivaxi and based on XP Book, along with other elements.
It’s impossible to install these two mods at the same time because the release utilizes the identical modid and item id.
XP Tome is a storage mod. It requires Minecraft Forge. Don’t ignore its Fabric version!
How to install XP Tome Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see XP Tome Mod installed.
XP Tome Mod Free Download Links