NICE Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 is a modification focusing on the decoration aspect of Minecraft. It lets you decorate your base using many glass-like blocks.
Decorating bases and constructions seems to be an interesting activity. If you are into decorating stuff, then you cannot skip any Cosmetic mods. NICE is one of the mods for you to try now. It is proud to bring you a wide range of glass-like blocks with a fancy look. Currently, there are two types of them to use, including cylinders and cubes.
You can fill them with four kinds of particle systems. According to the author, there will be more decorations that will be introduced to you in the forthcoming time. So, you need to stay updated on the mod and wait for them. Here are some details about the new blocks:
- Two new blocks are called Particle cylinder and Particle block.
- Every block comes in two variants, including green and blue.
- They are easy for you to craft, then you can put them in the world.
- You have to utilize some elements to allocate particles, including wool, water bucket, diamond, and fish.
NICE is a mixture between McJty and xVipstarx. It also requires Minecraft Forge to be installed previously.
How to install xNICEx Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see xNICEx Mod installed.
xNICEx Mod Free Download Links