World Book Mod 1.12.2 is a simple yet very convenient mod that you install in Minecraft. With it, you can search for worlds easily.
The worlds in Minecraft are so diverse, from small to big, from simple to complicated. Therefore, it is crucial to learn how to find them without taking too much time. To that end, you need to install some Map and Information mods. World Book is a mod you cannot miss.
The mod does not only help you find worlds but it also lets you alter the order in which they will be shown. Hence, to sum up, it is such an effective mod to have in the game. To use the mod, you just need to approach the search bar that is at the top of the world selection screen. Then, you simply select the button to make changes to the sorting type. Besides, you can click the right mouse to return to a sort type.
If you want to find more worlds without any complications, then let the World Book mod help you. For its operation in the game, you are required to install Minecraft Forge before you install the mod. Try it and have fun with it!
How to install World Book Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see World Book Mod installed.
World Book Mod Free Download Links