Witchery Mod 1.7.10/1.6.4 is a nice mod that you use for discovering the magic of witchcraft. It also allows you to do many magical things.
What does the mod allow you to do?
You will love this Magic mod if you want to do magic stuff in Minecraft. For your information, the mod was developed by Emoniph. At first, it was put on the Minecraftforum then later added to Curse. By using this mod, players are allowed to do many magical things such as:
- Implementing lots of rituals
- Brewing various special potions
- Gathering fumes
- Getting to know how to manage the magic that is available in the world
- Even calling in some creatures, for instance, Witches, Withers, and Demons.
The mod centers on natural items as well as ingredients you can achieve in the world. You make use of them for implementing magic. In this mod, you will not things like wands, enchanted armor, spells, or anything the same as the magic style.
The best thing about the mod is it completely improves the villages of Vanilla Minecraft. To that end, it attaches many Guards to the game as well as extends their structures. This will permit the Vampirism and Lycanthropy systems to function. This also lets players put curses on them. Or, they can be cursed to become a Vampire or Werewolf.
Crucial features of Wichery
This magic mod comes with lots of cool features that catch your attention, for instance:
- You will explore a Witches Garden full of nice stuff.
- You can brew potions using a Kettle easily.
- It allows you to venture into new dimensions like Dream Weaving and Spirit World.
- You can use Poppets and Voodoo Dolls.
- There are Rituals as well as Circle Magic to perform.
- You can approach Necromancy and Demonology.
- Don’t forget to experience some Dimensional Infusions.
- There are some other elements to explore too, including Mutation, Familiars, and Covens.
- You will encounter lots of new mobs, plants, as well as plant lots of mobs.
- There are chances for you to turn into a vampire or a werewolf.
The requirement of Witchery is very simple. It just needs you to already install Minecraft Forge so it can be well operative in the game. Give it a try right now and have fun being a wizard!
How to install Witchery Mod Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Witchery Mod Mod installed.
Witchery Mod Free Download Links