Wireless Redstone CBE Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 is a simple creation that helps you transmit your Redstone state in a wireless way. Are you ready to download and enjoy the new change?
About Wireless Redstone CBE
It’s suitable even if you don’t deploy Redstone! It can give you the answer to various issues.
Actually, you will have the chance to use wireless signals to make navigation become easier.
Signals are synchronized in a dimension named the Redstone Ether or REther. That space has no physical form and only keeps them.
To visit RedstoneEther, assemble the Interdimensional properties of Obsidian, Glowstone, and EnderPearls from the OverWorld, Nether, and Ender with Redstone!
Since CB’s versions, we have tweaks about 3 modules, Icossahedron’s on top of parts in inventory, etc.
Planned improvements will relate to WirelessMaps and the number of frequencies.
Wireless Redstone CBE is a free Redstone mod. Let’s download and set Minecraft Forge first to explore the full content!
How to install Wireless Redstone CBE Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Wireless Redstone CBE Mod installed.
Wireless Redstone CBE Mod Free Download Links