Waila Stages Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 is in fact an add-on to the GameStage API. The main feature of this mod is to allow controlled access to Waila HUD behind a stage. If you are curious about this mod, download it right away to your device to explore in more detail.
About Waila Stages mod
Also, a notable feature of this mod is that it can block specific tooltip entries behind a stage. Obviously, you can completely customize it when using this mod.
Besides, you can also manipulate additional restrictions when using this mod by using CraftTweaker. There are two scripting methods available:
- mods.WailaStages.addWailaStage – Replace the stage string with the stage name. After that, this will cause players to request that phase to watch the Waila HUD.
- mods.WailaProgression.addRequirement – Replace the stage string with the name of the stage.
With these two scripts, the next thing you need to do is replace the text prefix of the information you want to limit. If a tooltip begins with the word Power, adding Power as a prefix restricts it to the visible area. Obviously, manipulating this mod will be really not too difficult for you.
Of course, like the almost different mod, you also have to install Minecraft Forge first for Waila Stages mod can work effectively. Please download and try it in the future.
How to install Waila Stages Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Waila Stages Mod installed.
Waila Stages Mod Free Download Links