Void Island Control Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 lets you experience a void world. You can set this type of world on multiplayer, servers, and teams.
About the mod
This is a Dimensions mod created by a professional mod developer named Bartz24. It is all about a new void world in which players can join many games with their friends. If you want to experience a new world in Minecraft, then this mod is for you. Lots of games with endless possibilities are waiting for you in the mod.
The new void mod functions for multiplayer, servers, as well as teams. It strongly takes inspiration from Sky Block gameplay. There are five default island types for you to explore. Also, they all have customizable configs. You can even enable or disable them as well. Here are the island types you can explore:
- Garden of Glass (It is usable only when you turn it on in config and when you already install Botania and Garden of Glass).
How to use Void Island Control
Follow the basic instructions as shown below then you will know how to utilize the mod:
- You need to install CompatLayer first ( only for version 1.10/1.11).
- Now, you select the type of void world, like Voidworld on servers or world in single-player for instance.
- Start typing like this: “/island create ” to launch an island.
Here are the tips to use the Custom Islands:
- You have to utilize structure block data that can be found in the “save folder/structures”.
- Then, you put the .nbt files in the “voidislandcontrolstructures” config folder.
- Start putting down a structure block in the data mode for making a spawn point. After that, you make this tag: “spawn_point”.
- Now, you just simply attach the island to the list of Custom Islands in the config.
Void Island Control cannot be usable without Minecraft Forge installed. Besides, for version 1.11.2, you also need to install CompatLayer.
How to install Void Island Control Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Void Island Control Mod installed.
Void Island Control Mod Free Download Links