Useful Railroads Mod Useful Railroads lets you enjoy three types of rails. By using rails, you can move faster in Minecraft now.
Traveling fast must be great! Instead of using the common means of transport, you can use the rails now. The author of the Player Transport mod wanted to add more rails. However, for now, he lets you enjoy three first. They are Highspeed Rail.
- Read more: Tropicraft Mod
Teleport Rail, and Direction Rail. Every type of rail has a different function.
Nevertheless, they all help you improve your movement speed in the game.
Here are some characteristics about the types of rails in the mod:
- Highspeed Rail: 5 blocks per tick. This is equivalent to 100 blocks/second if Tos and Chunkloading are quick enough. You can check its recipe using JEI or NEI.
- Teleport Rail: This rail can takes you and your minecart to anywhere in the world. You can even use it to move through dimensions.
- To craft it, you can check out its recipe through JEI or NEI. Make sure you use Redstone to power the rail.
- Direction Rail: It functions as a repeater for minecarts. They can traverse in one direction only. You can use JEI or NEI for its crafting recipe.
You can use Useful Railroads in any modpack. However, it needs to have Minecraft Forge and Uteamcore for its functioning.
How to install Useful Railroads Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Useful Railroads Mod installed.
Useful Railroads Mod Free Download Links