Useful Backpacks Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2/1.12.2 provides your Minecraft with 3 Backpacks, which store your items. You own many things and want to take them with you, but your bag currently cannot hold all of them. Or if you are someone who works hard at cultivating and exploiting assets in your world, but you are tired of having to go home many times to store things when your bags are full. Useful Backpacks Mod will be the solution to the problems you have with your item bag. It is a Mod you will enjoy immediately with its function.
Useful Backpacks Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2/1.12.2 includes the following 3 backpack levels:
- Small backpack: also known as a level 1 backpack with 15 stacks, made of four leather panels, four wool pieces, and one rope.
- Medium backpack: also called the Mod’s medium-sized backpack. It is an upgraded version of the small backpack to accommodate more than the small backpack with 54 stacks. The recipe for this backpack will include two Small Backpacks, three leather, and four wool pieces.
- Big Backpack: This is the top level backpack of the Mod! It’s very huge. Its stacks number up to 117! To make the Big Backpack, you need two medium backpacks, three leather, and four wool pieces.
As you can see, making Useful Backpacks Mod 1.12.2 backpacks is quite simple and easy to make.
With Useful Backpacks Mod in particular and minecraft mods 1.16.4 in general, your gameplay will become much more enjoyable.
How to install Useful Backpacks Mod:
- Install Minecraft Forge, Optifine HD, and GLSL Shaders Mod on your computer.
- Navigate to your Minecraft game folder.
- Move the mod (.zip file) to the .minecraft/shaderpacks/ folder.
- Operate Minecraft and click on the mods button.
Download Useful Backpacks Mod 1.13.2/1.12.2/1.10.2 for free here:
Useful Backpacks Mod Free Download Links