Tropicraft Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 takes you to an attractive paradise. You can explore adventures, enjoy landscapes, or even sit by a beach.
If Vanilla beaches in Minecraft are not charming enough to attract you, then Tropicaft is the modification for you. It is known as a Dimensions mod that takes you to a tropical island. On the island, you can embark on adventures to discover landscapes, or you can craft a beach then sit by it. You can build everything you have conjured up in mind on this island. This is also a chance for you to show off your creativity. Not only landscapes and a beach, but you can also encounter other elements such as volcanos, fauna, flora, and native islanders. They are all necessary things to complete this island!
- Read more: Fairy Lights Mod
Here is what you have to do to enjoy the Tropics:
• First, you must create a bench chair. There are 16 wool colors for you to pick from for your chair.
• Then, you start creating a Piña Colada. You can craft it by combining elements like pineapples, coconuts, and chunks.
• Enjoy your drink when you sit on a beach chair. You will admire the beauty of the sunset.
Tropicraft Mod can be added to any modpacks. For the performance of this mod, it requires you to install Minecraft Forge.
How to install Fairy Lights Mod :
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Tropicraft Mod installed.
Tropicraft Mod Free Download Links