Tree Growing Simulator Mod 1.16.1/1.12.2 will help you make saplings grow better in a funny way. Explore how to increase the growth speed and other details!
Tree Growing Simulator
It was a quick mod by the request of Wyld who searched for a method to develop a funnier early skyblock game.
It adds a simple tip where you should run and dance around saplings before making them become taller and bigger.
Sprint or crouch next to these little trees to enhance their processing of increasing in size.
Senses your moves. Enter the config file to reset that sensitivity.
Displays bonemeal particles when the pace is boosted. Visit the config section to disable it.
Comprised in SkyFactory, the skyblock pack by the Bacon Donut
Licensed under the LGPLv3. TL;DR so it’s possible to utilize it in modpacks
Tree Growing Simulator is a miscellaneous mod. Install Minecraft Forge to enjoy it now!
How to install Tree Growing Simulator Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Tree Growing Simulator Mod installed.
Tree Growing Simulator Mod Download Links