If you are looking for a mod that can refresh the world in your Minecraft game, then surely Traverse: Legacy Continued Mod 1.16.4/1.12.2 is a mod that you cannot ignore. This mod is in fact considered one of the most common biome modifications. That is why it will be a huge shortcoming if you ignore this mod in the future.
As mentioned above, this mod can create biomes based on vanilla blocks. These biomes promise to contain loads of new things for you to explore. From here, the world in the game also becomes much more diverse and richer under the support of this mod.
Of courses, like other mods, you have to install Minecraft Forge first so that this mod can work effectively. Hope you have more wonderful experiences when using Traverse: Legacy Continued mod in the future.
How to install Traverse: Legacy Continued Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Traverse: Legacy Continued Mod installed.
Traverse: Legacy Continued Mod Free Download Links