Torch Slabs Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2 is an extremely interesting mod that allows Minecraft game players to put torches and lanterns in any Half slab block. What are you waiting for without downloading this mod right away to enjoy the features that it brings?
About Torch Slabs mod
As you know, in the Minecraft game, Torch is used to light and melt snow/ice blocks depending on their brightness level. It is also possible to place a torch on the top of the side of most solid blocks, although some blocks require sneaking. Now, with this mod, you can completely put torches and lanterns on any Half slab block instead of a complete block as usual. This feature obviously also greatly enhances your experience playing Minecraft games.
Interestingly, the mod is also compatible with most basic texture resource packs that alter vanilla torches, although they are not compatible with Resources Packages that alter templates of the vanilla torches. Therefore, you can completely experience the features that this mod brings without any limitations.
Torch Slabs is really a useful mod, so you don’t have any reason to dismiss it. Make sure that you have installed Minecraft Forge first to comfortably experience this mod. Hope you have a wonderful time with it.
How to install Torch Slabs Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Torch Slabs Mod installed.
Torch Slabs Mod Free Download Links