Torch Master Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 adds the Mega Torch. It adds a special t-o-r-c-h that doesn’t permit mob spawning in a very configurable radius. It is the initial plan by RWTema.
This mod is regarding you add three new blocks, then it is easier for you to regulate spawns in a section around your buildings. If you are doing not place the ferine Flare lamp on the point of them since rituals need to be further from alternative blocks, rituals may match.
Besides that, Vanilla, Ender IO, further Utilities 2, manual of Ge, are tested during this mod. Torch Master Mod has some versions, like Version one.1, Version 1.2.0, Version 1.3.0, Version 1.5.0. After all, there are some variations between these versions, you must play all versions, then you’ll recognize the variations. it’s interesting!
Furthermore, there are some supported versions, like 1.14.4, 1.13.2, 1.12.2, 1.12, 1.11.2. you would like mudpack permissions. Torch master Mod offers you choices to assist your low light-weight construction.
- The Dread Lamp: the mega and a lamp are similar, however there are some variations. Except bat, ocelot, squid, pig, sheep, cow, chicken, rabbit, wolf, horse (including zombie horse), llama, and alternative entities that implement animals, it prevents the natural spawn of passive mobs “animals”. within the operating volume of the lamp, breeding animals can still work. It solely prevents the natural spawn. it’s like large squid swarms spawning around your ocean base etc, the lamp encompasses a larger vary by default (64 blocks) since the lamps supposed use is to scale back annoyances.
- The piece of ground Lighter: in a very configurable space, a block that places torches. A fuel is required for the piece of ground Lighter. whereas you build your home early game, the Block helps you light the realm around you. perhaps there are 2 spots that don’t seem to be lit enough to stop mob spawning, however it’s ok for all those lazy guys out there.
- Mega Torch: albeit, the Mega Torch isn’t simply another pricy source of illumination, it’ll additionally stop spawning of hostile entities because of low light-weight levels in a very in good order huge radius (32 blocks by default) round the torch. This sorcerous torch emits light-weight is robust sort of a glow stone block. you are doing not have to be compelled to worry associate invasion of zombies in the dark, you’ll finally begin building those dark cellars or barely lit villages. It solely prevents spawns from low light-weight levels – the natural spawns.
- Torch master Mod: it’s three new blocks to the sport. It means that it permits you to regulate spawns in a section around your buildings.
- Do not forget to put in Minecraft Forge before you put in Torch master Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2.
How To Install Torch Master Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Torch Master Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Torch Master Mod is installed.
Torch Master Mod Download Links