Tips Mod 1.16.5/1.16.4/1.12.2 is a kind of mod showing many effective tips on some screens of Minecraft game. Every five seconds, the tip will be set.
About the mod
There are plenty of Server Utility mods to install. Tips is one of them you cannot miss. To be a professional player, you may need to learn some tips. You can use resource packs, mods, as well as modpacks to extend lots of tips. Using this mod is also a good way for you to improve your gaming experience. It brings a very useful piece of functionality that most modpack developers will appreciate.
What does Tips feature?
Here are some unique features you can experience while using the mod:
- It provides you the ability to add lots of tips with lots of information into a modpack.
- The way you add tips to modpacks is quite easy. All you need to use is to open the mod’s configuration file.
- At the start, you may find it hard to do. But, you just simply open the tips.cfg file put your favorite tip in a new line.
- The mod aims to let you have a good grasp of everything you need to learn about your modpacks.
The Tips mod is quite simple, straightforward, and easy to use. If you think you need some tips displayed on the screens of the game, then this mod is for you. Also, another good thing about it is it will not make any technical problems for the game. So, you can feel safe applying it to your game. At the moment, you can use the mod if you are on version 1.12. Seemingly, the mod will not be launched on other game versions.
If you are a modpack developer, you will find this modification very convenient. Before you install it, make sure you make its requirement. It requires you to already have Minecraft Forge.
How to install Tips Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Tips Mod installed.
Tips Mod Free Download Links