Tinkers’ Complement Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 is designed to add new features to Tinkers Construct in a way that does not infringe on old parts. Its appearance is intended to provide compatibility with mods and additional features, help with modpack.
Tinkers’ Complement Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft has:
- Melters: Melting machine is a new version of smelter but smaller and has no double ore or alloy. It only holds one liquid at a given time, preventing alloying. Melting machines can be refueled using a lava tank or using a heater to burn the fuel in the furnace at a lower temperature.
- Bucket Cast: It is an accompanying feature, can be used to fabricate the gate tank behind a furnace or a smelter.
- High Oven: It is a designed block structure inspired by Tinkers Steelworks’ original blast oven. High ovens are used to make black magic science mumbo-jumbo. You can manufacture steel, knight stone, and cast iron using pure chemical fuels and some optional additives through it. The high oven can turn simple water into a superheated liquid that can melt through soft metals in the initially molten multilayer.
- Porcelain castings: If Ceramics is installed, the Tinkers Complement will add porcelain versions of foundries, foundries, tanks, alloy tanks, furnaces, and furnaces. It is a decorative alternative to dry blocks, allowing modpacks to close dry bricks without limiting the accessibility of the melt.
- Alloy tank: Use alloy tank to fabricate Tinkers Construct alloy. It is easier to automate than the smelting tank and offers alloy the option with a corresponding additional fuel consumption cost. To alloy, the tank must have a heater or melted lava tank located underneath to provide fuel. A maximum of five storage tanks or smelters is healed on the remaining sides to serve as alloy fluid sources. Breaking the alloy can be disabled by supplying the red stone to it.
- Armor: There are Manyullyn and KnightSlime armor, steel armor.
- Manyullyn armor has high defense, lower endurance. It is a top tier armor that requires access to Nether to craft.
- The KnightSlime armor allows players to bounce as if wearing slime boots.
- Steel armor is an upgrade of iron armor to increase toughness, endurance, and increase protection.
Tinkers’ Complement Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 in the series Minecraft mods 1.11.2 /1.12.2 is a mod you should try.
How to install Tinkers’ Complement Mod:
- Install Minecraft Forge, Optifine HD, and GLSL Shaders Mod on your computer.
- Navigate to your Minecraft game folder.
- Move the mod (.zip file) to the .minecraft/shaderpacks/ folder.
- Operate Minecraft and click on the mods button.
Download Tinkers’ Complement Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for free here:
Tinkers’ Complement Mod Free Download Links