Tinker I/O Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 is a utility that aims to improve the Smeltery system of Tinkers’ Construct. It brings new blocks as well as items to use.
Tinkers’ Construct is no longer a strange mod to Minecraft players. Instead, it already became a common mod that is used by players who want to combine tools and weapons for better use. It even also allows users to smelt metals for crafting stronger tools/weapons. Therefore, it usually appears in the game due to its usefulness.
Now, this mod comes with an addon that is called Tinker I/O. This addon gives some improvements to the Smeltery system of the original mod. Besides, it lets players approach some new blocks and items.
Here are the blocks you can use in this addon:
- Fuel Input Machine: The function of this machine is to fill items into the Smeltery.
- Stirling Engine: This is a generator that produces RF.
- Smart Output: This machine aims to substitute Casting Table and Basin.
- Ore Crusher: Its function is to crush all ores and turn them into Crushed Ore. Because you cannot burn Crushed Ore, you must smelt it into Pure Metal.
Tinker I/O also provides players with some items like Solid Fuel, Base Upgrade, Speed Upgrade, Basin Upgrade, etc. The mod requires:
- Minecraft Forge
- Mantle Mod
- Tinkers’ Mechworks Mod
- Tinkers’ Construct
How to install Tinker I/O Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Tinker I/O Mod installed.
Tinker I/O Mod Free Download Links