With TiC Tooltips Mod 1.7.10, you will know all details of every single tool that was crafted from the Tinkers’Construct Mod.
What is the purpose of the mod?
The mod comes with one purpose only, which is adding lots of relevant stats to tools. It is known as an effective Addons mod for Tinkers’ Construct that can be installed on the client-side only. If you are using the Tinkers’ Construct, you should install this addon since it supports the mod a lot. Thanks to the addon, you will find it easy to check all information about the tools before you use them.
Not only that, but the addon also gives support to ExtraTiC/Mariculture. It displays the relevant details for every part as well as color-codes the statistics that count on the minimum or maximum of every stat. The mod for Minecraft goes with Iguana Tweaks as well. This allows it to repair some part tooltips of ExtraTiC and include or expand tooltips.
The information displayed by TiC ToolTips
The main function of the mod is to show information about the tools. Hence, by looking at the information, you will understand more about the tools you are using. Below here are all types of information shown by this addon:
- Durability: This shows the durability of the tools.
- Mining Level: This shows the ability to mine ores and materials. For instance, if it shows Stone, then it means the tool can dig blocks with the highest toughness of Stone level.
- Mining Speed: You will know the speed of mining ores.
- Modifiers: You will know all available upgrades of the tools.
- Name and origin of the tool: You will learn the basic information of the tool, like what it is called or where it comes from for instance.
- ExtraTiC Mod
- Mariculture Mod
Requirements of TiC Tooltips:
- Minecraft Forge
- Tinkers’ Construct
How to install TiC Tooltips Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see TiC Tooltips Mod installed.
TiC Tooltips Mod Free Download Links