The Disenchanter Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 is a special mod with the ability to revoke a tool’s enchant stats and convert them to a blank book. If you are still curious about this mod then download it to your device to be able to explore it in more detail.
About The Disenchanter Mod
In fact, this mod is the reverse version of Enchantment Table. It is the Enchant retrieval feature this mod offers, you can now create better tools by selecting the enchants you want and making the most of its stats. Bân can fully operate freely when using this mod.
Thanks to the help of this mod, you can reuse enchanted items that you find in the wild. However, one downside that you need to keep in mind is that when you obtain those enchants, your item’s durability is reduced by a certain amount.
To craft The Disenchanter, the first thing you have to do is create the Enchantment Table. It should be noted that the disenchanter can be upgraded into 3 different types: Automatic Disenchanter, Bunk, and Voiding Disenchanter for you to freely enhance your experience when playing Minecraft game.
The Disenchanter Mod is a wonderful mod that you have to use in playing games. Please remember to install Forge Installer before you decide to try this mod. Thanks to it, you certainly have a great experience in playing Minecraft.
How to install The Disenchanter Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see The Disenchanter Mod installed.
The Disenchanter Mod Free Download Links