Thaumic Tinkerer Mod 1.12.2/1.8.9/1.7.10 is a utility for many versions of the Thaumcraft mod. Vazkii is the author of the original mod.
Thaumcraft is a famous mod for Minecraft players. It comes with various versions such as 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6. The utility mentioned above is an addon for it. It is also a next-in-line of Elemental Tinkerer mod – a modification about tinkering with various thaumic generations. The purpose of the mod is to include some new useful items that you can craft. You make use of the knowledge you have known from the vanilla Thaumcraft researches for making them.
The utility itself also comes with another addon called Thaumic Tinkerer KAMI. This new addon is not an individual mod anymore. Now, it is used as a configuration option. With KAMI, you will explore plenty of expensive yet strong items as well as blocks. When you finish all the research topics in the two mods, you will unlock the KAMI’s research topics.
You can download and install Thaumic Tinkerer in Minecraft version 1.12. Although the mod is still in the Alpha stage, it still brings you some items to use. Here are the mod’s requirements:
- Minecraft Forge
- Thaumcraft Mod
How to install Thaumic Tinkerer Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Thaumic Tinkerer Mod installed.
Thaumic Tinkerer Mod Free Download Links