TAIGA Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 is a Tinkers alloying addon for construct. Its goal is to search for new minable ores with strange alloys or tinker traits not existing before.
TAIGA – Tinkers Alloying Addon
It’s good for Tinkers building. Here are the main features:
20 newer Ores and Blocks
In-game Tinkers Construct book integration
Tinkers Construct for 1.12.2 + associated version of mantle
How to play
Apply how Tinkers Construct aims you to accelerate
It’s possible to find the harvest levels.
You can mine harder resources and place them together to collect more alloys.
TAIGA (Tinkers alloying addon) mod is a part of the Armor, Tools, and Weapons category. It’s obligatory to install Minecraft forge before releasing anything!
How to install TAIGA (Tinkers alloying addon) Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see TAIGA (Tinkers alloying addon) Mod Mod installed.
TAIGA (Tinkers alloying addon) Mod Free Download Links