Structurize Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2 gives you a useful way to modify large portions. The mod was made by the LDT Team and it is free to install.
This is an effective Server Utility mod that you should install. By using it, you will find it easy to modify large portions. According to the development team, they have extracted and bettered the mod from a different mod named Minecolonies. The special thing about this modification is it uses blueprint structures.
Before you use it, here are some features added to the mod you may want to know:
- The Scan Tool: It lets you manage a location or scan it via a customizable GUI.
- The Build Tool: You can do stuff to the custom-made scans by using the GUI. Things you can do are setting a name for them, placing them, or even removing them.
- You are allowed to sync between the client and the server.
- Load Balancing: This feature is not the same as the one in the Minecolonies. The structures will be stuffed in buffers into the game.
- Undo: You cannot find this feature in Minecolonies. But in this mod, you can easily see it in the right corner of the GUI. By using it, you can undo the former paste or the use of a location.
For the function of Structurize, you are required to previously install Minecraft Forge.
How to install Structurize Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Structurize Mod installed.
Structurize Mod Free Download Links