Stats Keeper Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 allows players to change the way Minecraft’s stats works in their own way. You can make changes to the stats easily.
Similar to other elements, stats are also an important factor that players need to pay attention to. The stats may have a direct effect on the strategies, aspects, and tactics of players when playing. Therefore, a Miscellaneous mod named Stats Keep was released. It lets players modify how their stats function. You can make use of the mod to make changes to your max health, reduce it on every death, and so forth.
The basic stats include Hunger, Saturation, and Experience:
- Hunger: It takes you back with a similar amount of hunger.
- Saturation: You will be taken back with a similar amount on saturation.
- Experience: Similarly, you will get back a similar amount of experience.
The stats for the Health aspect include Health Items and Health Values. To activate this system, you must turn off the config option.
- Health Items: You will get items that bring you more health when you right-click.
- Health Values: There are four values such as Max Health, Min Health, Health Decrease, and Starting Health.
No Appetite Effect includes Functionality and No Appetite:
- Functionality: You are unable to consume food when the effect is on. Drinking milk does not make the effect go away either.
- No Appetite: You get the effect by dying.
Stats Keeper is in need of Minecraft Forge for its operation in the game.
How to install Stats Keeper Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Stats Keeper Mod installed.
Stats Keeper Mod Free Download Links