Spartan Weaponry Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2/1.10.2 has already thrown a series of new swords, polearms, blunt, with ranged weapons into the game. Download the version and find other features!
About Spartan Weaponry
The release has a lot of notable items.
Version 2.1.0 beta is available for Minecraft 1.16.4.
The 1.15.2 and 1.16.4 updates have a considerable number of balancing tweaks.
Weapons Galore is a strange arsenal of weaponry for MC. It comprises numerous weapons’ versions, expands the collection with the original equipment.
There is compatibility with these modded elements (as of beta-1.1).
Basic Materials: To create anything, it’s essential to make a Handle or a Pole.
New additions from beta-1.2.0: Boomerang, Battleaxe, Mace
New weapons from beta-1/3/0: Glaive
Various Weapon Traits
Requires Java 8
Catalog of addons for 1.12.2 only:
Spartan And Fire: Adds Dragonbone variants
SpartanWeaponry-BaseMetals: Supplements BaseMetals versions,
Shiny Gear: Adds Gem based forms, supports Spartan Shields, Tinkers’ Construct, and Baubles
Spartan Weaponry Arcana
Spartan Compatibility: drops weapons made from ingredients from mods like Aether Legacy, Simple Ores 2, and Better With Mods.
Spartan Weaponry is an Armor, Tools, and Weapons mod. It needs Minecraft Forge to perform!
How to install Spartan Weaponry Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Spartan Weaponry Mod installed.
Spartan Weaponry Mod Free Download Links