Simply Backpacks Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 is a Storage mod you can apply to Minecraft. The mod helps you store your necessary items easily.
By default, there are 36 slots for you to contain items. However, if you think they are still not enough for you, then it’s time to add some. You may feel bad when you want to carry lots of things but cannot move the chests. In that case, Simply Backpacks is here to help you.
The mod brings four types of Backpacks for you to use in the game. So, you can make use of them to store as many items as you want. They are:
- Common Backpack: It has 18 slots and comes in white color. This is a tier-2 backpack you can make using String, Bone Meal, Leather, as well as Chest.
- Uncommon Backpack: This tier-2 backpack gives you 33 slots. You use Gold Ingot, Block of Gold, Dandelion Yellow, Chest, and 1 Common Backpack to craft it.
- Rare Backpack: You have 66 slots to use in this tier-3 backpack. It is crafted from 1 Uncommon Backpack, Diamond, Block of Diamond, Lapis Lazuli, as well as Chest.
- Epic Backpack: This is the best backpack of all when it gives you 99 slots to use. You utilize 1 Rare Backpack, Magenta Dye, Iron Bars, Chest, and 1 Nether Start to create it.
Simply Backpacks can be used with:
- Baubles (1.12.2)
- Inventory Tweaks (1.12.2)
It also requires:
- Minecraft Forge Mod Loader
- Shadowfacts’ Forgelin
How to install Simply Backpacks Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Simply Backpacks Mod installed.
Simply Backpacks Mod Free Download Links