SimpleHarvest Mod 1.16.1/1.12.2/1.10.2 adds a simple possibility to harvest the grown crops by using the right mouse button. It’s possible to configure that addition via a JSON file.
It offers the player the ability to right-clicking crop harvesting.
From 1.0.1 to 7 for 1.9.4 and above, the release is not essential to appear on the client-side. The arm swinging after harvesting a crop is the only missing feature.
We have the auto-config for 1.13 and later for Forge and Fabric.
For 1.12 and below, please check the README on Github.
If Harvest wants to support a crop, it must seek out a seed in its drop list first.
To specify another kind of seeds, deploy a data pack to find the new seed items in the harvest:seeds item tag.
Fortune is accounted for. Its value comes from the object in your main hand.
SimpleHarvest is a Fabric server utility mod. Therefore, it requires Fabric API and Fabric Modloader to knock it out.
How to install Fabric API Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see SimpleHarvest Mod installed.
SimpleHarvest Mod Free Download Links