Simple Trophies 1.12.2 is a mod for players who love to obtain trophies. They are plain old items but they can make you proud of your achievements.
The name of the Cosmetic mod above said it all. It brings nothing but just simple trophies to Minecraft. Not only that, but it also brings a way of getting trophies. To get them, you just simply implement yourself in the way you like. Because the trophies are just plain old items, any mechanism providing players with items also provides them with trophies.
Here are some characteristics of the trophies:
• They show a rotating item.
• You can add a custom color and custom name to your trophy. These elements are customizable by the modpack creator or server operator.
• You are able to manually NBT edit the name or color. Or, you can create them in the Creative mod of the game by using the right mouse and anvil renaming.
• When you hover over a positioned trophy, you will see its name.
Simple Trophies is a free mod that adheres to Mozilla Public. You can add it to your favorite modpacks if you want. Prior to installing it in the game, make sure you already have Minecraft Forge installed.
How to install Simple Trophies Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Simple Trophies Mod installed.
Simple Trophies Mod Free Download Links