Simple Flax Mod 1.12.2 has already added a plant called Flax. It’s inspired by the flax plant from RedPower 2. From now on, it is unnecessary for players to collect strings by killing spiders anymore.
Simple Flax Features
It brings a simplistic change for Minecraft, revolved around a tree.
It’s a 2-block tall crop that helps your character gain string without destroying any spiders. Not only that, you are allowed to harvest loads of string in a fast way. It will not affect the performance on servers as well.
How to start
You need to remove tall grass until you find out the seed. Then, you can farm them like a normal crop.
Flax plants / seeds
Flax plants are 2 blocks tall. They appear in villages.
Flax seeds and string drop after the tall grass are cut
Simple Flax is a cosmetic mod that is good for preparing before new adventures. Download Minecraft Forge and install the equipment first!
How to install Simple Flax Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Simple Flax Mod installed.
Simple Flax Mod Free Download Links