Schematica Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 is a modification giving you the ability to show a hologram. You can easily load it from a schematic file.
If you want to rebuild a certain construction without complications, then this Structures mod for Minecraft is for you. By showing a hologram that is loadable from a schematic file, rebuilding is much easier. Not only that, but the mod also allows you to save what you have created to schematic files. After that, you can share them with other players.
The way you install the mod is quite simple. You simply place the file into the mods folder. However, before you install Schematica, you have to meet its requirements which are to download:
• Minecraft Forge
• LunatriusCore (only for version 1.7.2 or above)
The mod is free to use in any modpacks. So, you can put it into your favorite modpacks if you want. You are recommended to give credit to the author.
How to install Schematica Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Schematica Mod installed.
Schematica Mod Free Download Links