Rope Bridge Mod Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 allows players to build bridges made of ropes with tools or commands. Then, they can move between dangerous areas.
It is necessary to have a bridge to cross dangerous areas
In Minecraft, when you encounter areas that require having bridges to cross through, you must build some. It does take a long period of time to build a bridge. Also, a bridge must have a nice look as well as must be strong enough for you to cross through. Therefore, to build one quickly but still guarantee its looks, the Structures mod – Rope Bridge was released.
This mod is quite crucial to install in the game if you have a demand for building a rope bridge. It allows you to build a nice bridge made of rope quickly. If you do care about it, then start taking a look at its features as shown below!
What does Rope Bridge feature?
There are various features that can be found in this mod, for instance:
- You can create a Bridge Building Gun with three different parts that can be crafted.
- You can also make a Ladder Building Gun with three different parts that can be crafted.
- There is a point-and-shoot system that is easy to use.
- You can add many animations to your buildings as well as customize bridge quarter-slabs.
- The mod allows you to detect blocks that are in the way.
- It features a server that is completely compatible.
- You can unlock some custom achievements as well as a new string recipe.
- It allows you to experience some fancy models when you are on the 1.10.2 version.
- There are many textures inspired by the loaded resource pack.
- You will also have many configuration options to use in the mod.
Here is a guide on how to create the grappling gun. To craft it, you must complete crafting three sub-parts first, for instance:
- Hook: It requires 5 Iron Ingots.
- Barrel: It requires 6 Iron Ingots and 3 Strings.
- Stock: It requires 1 Flint and Steel, 1 Gunpowder, 2 Iron Ingots, 1 String, as well as 2 Wood.
Rope Bridge does need to have Minecraft Forge previously installed so it can function in the game.
How to install Rope Bridge Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Rope Bridge Mod installed.
Rope Bridge Mod Free Download Links