RFTools Utility Mod 1.16.5/1.16.4 is an advanced edition of the RFTools mod. It comes with lots of common tools and utilities for you to use.
Before you start using this Technology mod, there is some information you need to know about RFTools. It is a popular modification created by McJty. The point of it is to bring lots of tools powered by Redstone Flux. There are two different versions of mods to use, including RFTools and RFTools Dimensions.
About this advanced edition, it provides players with various common tools and utilities. By using them, you can better your gameplay and make everything in the game go smoother. Since the mod is still in the Alpha stage, it only features the teleportation system and the crafter. In the forthcoming time, more features will be added to the mod.
RFTools Utility is planned to function with other RFTools Power. Besides, its requirement is to have RFTools Base, McJtyLib, and Minecraft Forge installed. If you want to use the mod in your favorite modpacks, you can do it easily. However, you have to be careful with the Alpha status of the mod.
How to install RFTools Utility Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see RFTools Utility Mod installed.
RFTools Utility Mod Download Links