Resource Hogs Mod 1.12.2 are pig-like mobs that are now available in Minecraft. By using this mod, you can farm resources easily.
How to use this modification
In this Mobs mod, you will catch sight of many resource hogs. They are mobs like pigs and they are also used for farming resources. In other words, a resource hog is considered as an altered edition of a pig that is like a resource to players. By using the resource hogs, you can get various resources. There are two ways to get them, including:
- You have to defeat the resource hog. By defeating it, it will release bacon then it will be changed into the resource.
- Another way to get resources from hogs is to excavate for truffles. If you find a resource hog in a valid dimension and it is on top of the block it can excavate through, it will beginning excavating truffles. Then, you don’t have to defeat the pig because the truffles can be changed into the resource.
Make sure you already have a common pig as well as a bucket of mud for obtaining a resource hog.
How to use Resource Hogs better
Here are some good tips for you to utilize the mod better:
- If you give speed potions to a resource hog, you will accelerate its digging speed. Then, it will get more truffles for you.
- If there is an empty space above the location where the pig is excavating, you can find truffles. Make sure the pig is in the valid dimension as well as on a block’s top they can excavate through.
- If the block below the truffles is eliminated, the truffles will smash automatically.
Here are some configuration options you can use in the mod:
If you want Resource Hogs to be operative, then you have to install Minecraft Forge before you install the mod. Try it now!
How to install Resource Hogs Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Resource Hogs Mod installed.
Resource Hogs Mod Free Download Links