Reskillable Mod 1.12.2 is a fun mod with the ability to help you level up various skills with XP. Obviously thanks to this useful feature, you can access many new features and items and enhance your own experience when playing Minecraft games. That is why you should really not ignore this mod in the future.
About Reskillable mod
As you know, skill upgrades allow you to unlock traits and use more items. In the game of course there will be many locked vanilla items. You need to increase your skills to unlock them just like you have to reach level 16 Mining if you want to use the Diamond Pickaxe.
Obviously, this mod adds 8 skills to level up, each with a few traits that you can unlock by leveling up. Traits power your characters, giving them special passivity.
In addition, this mod also allows you to change vanilla behaviors like being unable to use or mining items and blocks if you don’t have the required levels or sheep won’t fall fleece when killed. So you have to get Shears before you can make the bed. This mod promises to bring you countless interesting experiences when playing Minecraft games.
Please install Minecraft Forge before you want to use this mod. You certainly have more wonderful experiences when using Reskillable mod in the future.
How to install Reskillable Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Reskillable Mod installed.
Reskillable Mod Free Download Links