Repurposed Structures (Forge) Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 relates to using current vanilla features with structures and generating newer versions to them. Let’s download and mine the present release!
It’s a Forge mod that revolves around the activities mentioned above.
At first, most of the buildings and highlights in the creation were developed for the author’s Ultra Amplified Dimension mod.
However, these could become amazing in the Overworld, too. Therefore, he determined to take and split them into their own mod and keep adding new biome variants.
A few people contribute to building additional vanilla-styled constructions as well.
Jungle Fortresses which are Nether Fortresses launching Stonebrick blocks and spawns in Jungles
1 Nether Stronghold
1 Nether themed End City
1 Nether themed Ocean Ruins
10 biome forms of Villages, 2 of Igloos,
12 Pillager Outposts
13 strange Mineshaft types
4 kinds of Shipwrecks
5 Desert Wells
5 Witch Huts
7 temples ones
9 Dungeons editions
Tiny boulders in Taiga Mountain biomes
Notes! Type “/locate repu” into the chat so as to seek out one of them.
Repurposed Structures is an interesting world gen mod containing plenty of useful items. Download Minecraft Forge to enjoy it!
How to install Repurposed Structures (Forge) Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Repurposed Structures (Forge) Mod installed.
Repurposed Structures (Forge) Mod Free Download Links