Storing in Minecraft can be a problem since there are so many items. That is why Refined Storage Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 is created. This mod allows players to build a storage network that is easy to manipulate. With Minecraft mods 1.12.2 /1.11.2, players can store items and fluids. And the best part is that the storage is expandable to fit the size of items that players have obtained.
Refined Storage Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 includes many devices to control the network. These devices can import, export, build or destroy items or fluids.
The basic components of Minecraft mods 1.11.2 /1.12.2 are the controller, grid and disk drive. The controller connects all devices and it is essential in manipulating the storage. The grid gives players access to the network and the items and fluids which are stored in the network. Disk drive is like an inventory block because it contains the items and fluids.
Refined Storage Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 runs on Minecraft Forge just like any other mods. This is the only requirement for the mod to run.
How To Install Refined Storage Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Refined Storage Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Refined Storage Mod is installed.
Refined Storage Mod Free Download Links