Random Patches Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 is additional into Minecraft Mods 1.16.3 with the inclusion of a massive of miscellaneous patches. However, it simply includes options that require ASM transformers.
When this mod is-put in on the consumer, it is to be compatible completely with vanilla servers. Conversely, once being put in on the server, it is to be compatible with vanilla purchasers. It implies that the consumer is feasible to form a reference to a unique version of the mod to the version on the server.
This mod adds multiple different options in game and this text shows out the foremost outstanding ones for all of you with the hope of giving a higher expertise.
Read and login timeouts
- They are hardcoded within the vanilla Minecraft and regularly aren’t long enough for slower-speed computers.
- On Minecraft 1.9 and on top of, it allows for the login timeout configuration similarly as on Minecraft Mod 1.12.2 and later, it additionally permits for the scan timeout configuration.
- By default settings, the scan timeout is about to ninety seconds and also the login timeout is about to 900 seconds.
Force come to the title screen
- Once disconnecting from the server, the sport can come to the Realms or the Multiplayer menu in vanilla.
- This mod offers associate choice to compel come the title screen once disconnecting.
- It are often utilized along-side Server-Observer.
Faster language shift
- When changing another language, this mod principally take away the lag.
- This feature is brought back from Fast Lang.
- Besides, this mod additionally contains multiple alternative options such as.
Configurable player speed limits
- Toggle teller keybind.
- End Portal tweaks.
- Recipe Book NBT Fix.
- Boat tweaks.
- Remove beverage glint.
- Skull stacking fix.
- And much a lot of.
We cannot deny the greatness of Random Patches Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9 within the game. Do not hesitate to transfer it for gratis and take a look at experiencing all of the appealing options.
How To Install Random Patches Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Random Patches Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Random Patches Mod is installed.
Random Patches Mod Download Links