Quick Leaf Decay Mod 1.15.2/1.12.2/1.10.2 is small but essential for many players. Its major function is to make the leaves in the game decay at a faster speed.
Other features of Quick Leaf Decay
It’s a Minecraft mod that can increase the decaying pace of a leaf and more. It should exist with almost all the modded leaves.
The client-side requires you to install it. Therefore, clients are not necessary to set up it if it’s active on the server.
From the configuration file, you can reset the decay speed and fuzz (how random the process is).
There is an option to make the entire leaves decay more quickly.
By default, only the leaves on trees that players cut down will rot more rapidly.
It’s free to add the change to any mod pack of your own.
Quick Leaf Decay is a miscellaneous mod. Download and install Minecraft Forge to experience that!
How to install Quick Leaf Decay Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Quick Leaf Decay Mod installed.
Quick Leaf Decay Mod Free Download Links