Quark Oddities Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 is an addon to the Quark mod. It consists of many features created around what the author love to name “Player-Focused Design” (PFD).
Quark Oddities Features
Before we approach the main elements, it’s pretty important to learn about PFD.
It’s a creation to increase the self-gratifying feeling of players who have finished their building.
It is formed around an axiom that you achieve the essence of Minecraft. So, you can feel proud of yourself once you complete your construction.
It is a ‘pseudoaddon”. Every code for it is in Quark itself.
The Oddities jar servers as a user-friendly method to locate the module and filter packs with it.
It’s unessential to update the Oddities mod because releases will stay in Quark.
Quark Oddities is a cosmetic mod that useful for the ores and resources of the gamer. Install Minecraft Forge to launch its functions!
How to install Quark Oddities Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Quark Oddities Mod installed.
Quark Oddities Mod Free Download Links