Quality Tools Mod 1.12.2 for Minecraft is really a useful mod for those who are fans of Minecraft games. The use of this mod is to add special properties to the items and tools that you pick up or craft in the Minecraft game.
About Quality Tools mod
As mentioned above, this mod will provide additional random attributes for tools, armor, and weapons when you enter the inventory. This Minecraft Mod was inspired by Terraria tools. All properties as well as the tool to add properties are customized according to the player’s discretion.
Another interesting point is that this mod also adds Reforging Station, which is used to change the properties of the tool. You only need to replace the tool in the top slots and the material used to repair the tool will be replaced in the slot below with a 1-click operation.
If the tool is not customized in the usual way, there will be a config file containing the customization materials for it. Iron ingots for example. You can add materials to the mod tool if not used to repair items.
Quality Tools mod is really the wonderful mod that supports you a lot when playing Minecraft. Of course, please remember to install Minecraft Forge before if you want to use this mod. Good luck!
How to install Quality Tools Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Quality Tools Mod installed.
Quality Tools Mod Free Download Links