Project Red – Compat Mod 1.12.2/1.7.10 is a mod created by Mr_TJP and ChickenBones. It mainly focuses on logistics, automation, trimming, Redstone circuits as well as building large mechanisms. This mod promises to bring you countless interesting experiences when playing Minecraft games.
About Project Red- Compat mod
More specifically, this mod will bring a compact file to the Project Red mod. You can associate the main mod with other mods using compatible modules. Thanks to this mod, you will also have the opportunity to access a new energy system – Electrotine Power – energy that makes machines from the mod simple to be operated.
Obviously, this mod brings many improvements to vanilla Redstone control. Because of this feature, you now have access to logic gates that perform complex logic operations depending on the Redstone signal. Even after installing this mod, you will have a more intuitive experience when playing with other mods. Here are all the mods that can be used with the original mod:
- Thermal Expansion
- Tinkers’ Construct
- Wireless Redstone – ChickenBones Edition
- OpenComputers can also go with the original mod without needing this compatibility module.
If you want to use Project Red- Compat mod when playing Minecraft, please download Minecraft Forge and MrTJPCore mod first. You certainly have wonderful experiences when using this when playing.
How to install Project Red – Compat Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Project Red – Compat Mod installed.
Project Red – Compat Mod Free Download Links