Primitive Crafting Mod 1.12.2 optimizes the way you craft items in Minecraft. With this mod, you will have a new way of crafting them.
Unlike other Miscellaneous mods about crafting, this one will help you craft items easily. The best thing about it is you can craft items straight in your inventory. Therefore, it has become a very useful mod for all players who want to make items easily.
By default, the items you make only include two crafting elements, like torches or sticks for instance. Nevertheless, you can make items with all recipes with at least two discrepant elements through the usage of a config option.
Here are some simple steps you can follow for crafting items:
- Before you begin to craft an item, you must select a stack and hover over a certain stack available in your inventory. Then, you select Shift.
- Left-click to begin crafting.
- By holding space as you hold Shift and left-click, you can craft the whole stack at the same time.
- A recipe can have over one output occasionally.
To make items with more than two ingredients, you need to activate the config option like this: “recipesWithMultipleIngredients”. Just make sure there are two discrepant ingredients in the recipe so you can use that option. Also, you can rebound all keybinds.
Primitive Crafting mod is such a convenient mod for crafting items. It functions only when you already installed Minecraft Forge.
How to install Primitive Crafting Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Primitive Crafting Mod installed.
Primitive Crafting Mod Free Download Links