PlaneFix Mod 1.12.2 is a lightweight modification aiming to fix some issues in Applied Energistics 2. Find out all the issues that got fixes from this mod!
The mod is known as a useful patch mod giving fixes to many Applied Energistics 2 issues. Most issues center on planes in Minecraft. Here are the AE2 issues that got fixed by the mod:
- The identity plane is functioning as a common annihilation plane. If you put a coal ore block in front of it, the system will get one coal. This is used on other ores as well. One ore creates one “ingot” all the time instead of the block itself. The mod fixed this issue through reflection, while AE2 did not allow for fixing the issue.
- The annihilation plane does not smash blocks in different setups for automating pure daisy of Botania. There was a recent upgrade made to the plane to make it digitize items throwing at it. However, if you place any block in front of it, it will not smash. The mod fixes this issue by opping the fraud player that AE2 utilizes for checks, not a problem relating to AE2.
You can install the PlaneFix Mod to the game but you have to install Minecraft Forge beforehand.
How to install PlaneFix Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see PlaneFix Mod installed.
PlaneFix Mod Free Download Links