Placeable Items Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4/1.12.2 turns all items into 3D models. You use these 3D items to decorate your base to your likings.
A great modification for decorating your base
This Cosmetic mod gives you the ability to change all placeable items into 3D models. Then, you can make use of them to decorate the look of your base in Minecraft. Although you cannot use all items for decoration, the items added by this mod are still quite much to use.
There are plenty of types of stuff for decoration such as minerals, food, flowers and so forth. To get it started, you must use Shift and the right mouse button on a certain area for decoration. Not only that, but you can also alter the angle of the items. Also, most items are interacted by the right mouse. Hence, you will find it easy to use them.
What does Placeable Items include?
The mod includes the following features:
- Lots of unique item interactions. You just simply right-click on most items to interact with them.
- There is an accurate rotation system with 22.5 degrees. It lets you decide the direction of the items’ faces.
- The mod is completely usable with the multiplayer mode. You can show nice stuff to your friends.
There are also some upcoming features, for instance:
- You will explore more items that will be added to the game in the forthcoming time.
- Lots of placeable achievements will be available in the game. For each achievement, you will get a trophy. Also, there is a trophy room in which you place the trophies down.
- The mod will support some models for items from other mods.
- There will be lots of models for each item. Items that show up randomly when being placed will have many editions.
Here are some supported items you can use:
- Carrot on a stick
- Water bucket
- Lava bucket
- Milk bucket
- And more
Placeable Items needs to have Minecraft Forge to be operative in the game.
How to install Placeable Items Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Placeable Items Mod installed.
Placeable Items Mod Free Download Links