Pet Slow Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 puts a new pet to Minecraft. You can tame it easily to make it your loyal companion.
Having a pet must be great! You can play with it and take it with you to any areas that you want. Therefore, you are recommended to try a Mobs mod called Pet Slow. It lets you domesticate a Mini Slowpoke using some apples. Once you have tamed it, it will put down torches for you when the light level is under 3.
Although it is just a pet, it can still help you a lot using its various skills. It is like a miniature edition of a lazy programmer. You will get advantage from him as well, even though he is slow a bit. Also, he will let you use his Sloupuccino.
If you think the Pet Slow mod is necessary for your game, then you can add it now. Before you go for it, you must finish installing Minecraft Forge first.
How to install Pet Slow Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Pet Slow Mod installed.
Pet Slow Mod Free Download Links