Performant Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2 is a small and lightweight mod with the main feature of improving vanilla performance in Minecraft which is allowed to be installed on the client or server-side. On the client-side, it affects SPP performance, and on the server, it affects SMP performance. If you are curious about this mod please download it now for your device and explore more details.
About Performant mod
As mentioned above, this mod will help improve the tick times of all entities, while not changing the vanilla logic. In fact, this mod will focus on the game’s deep performance mechanics like caching, improved event priorities, faster chunk loading, and other enhancements.
A pretty cool thing about this mod is that it allows Minecraft to use your computer CPU effectively and thus eliminates micro-stuttering, lag and makes your game smoother. The experience while playing the game will now become a lot more interesting without any interruption.
Of course, please make sure you have installed Minecraft Forge for this mod can work effectively on your device. The Performant mod is really a wonderful mod that you should not dismiss in the future. Hope you have more smooth experiences when using this mod in-game. Good luck to you!
How to install Performant Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Performant Mod installed.
Performant Mod Free Download Links