By using the Parabox Mod 1.12.2, you can form your own world into a time loop easily. It allows you to do stuff to the time loop.
What is the time loop of the mod?
If you are searching for ways to form the Minecraft world into a time loop, then you have come to the right place. With the Technology mod stated above, doing stuff to the time loop will be no problem. About the time loop, it is known as a system in which a world checkpoint will be used. Besides, all in-world changes will be voided when the time loop finishes. When you set the world into a specific time loop, you can also lock it in the condition that it was when the loop started. Also, when the loop starts running, you can create lots of prestige points.
About the beginning and ending of Parabox’s time loop
There are two periods you will go through when using this modification, including the beginning and the ending.
How to start the time loop:
- To get it started, you have to log into the game then start voting by choosing a button in the Parabox.
- The mod will absorb the power every 20 minutes as well as create a prestige point. This happens only when it is active and while the time loop is operating. 100k FE is the necessary amount of power to have. Also, it grows by another 100k FE in each finished cycle.
How to finish the time loop:
To make the time loop stop running, you can use three ways, for instance:
- Breaking down the world: The world will be reset to its original state when the loop started if it is broken down. Then, it gives prestige points to players.
- Disabling the mod: The loop will be disabled if you disable the mod. However, it will nullify any prestige points that it has created.
- The power meets a failure: If the mod cannot absorb the power, it will be disabled automatically.
Parabox Mod is operative only when Minecraft Forge is already installed. Try it right now!
How to install Parabox Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Parabox Mod installed.
Parabox Mod Free Download Links