Ore Excavation Mod 1.15.2/1.12.2/1.7.10 is designed by developers with the purpose of solving all problems related to miming and helping users to have the best experience in the Minecraft game.
Waiting time to break an object in Minecraft has always been an issue. Players will have to wait a very long time for ore mining, tree felling. In particular, the waiting time can be much longer if the player intends to act in giant forests like Jungle Tree.
Ore Excavation Mod 1.15.2 / 1.12.2 / 1.7.10 will give the player a “special ability” to be able to mine ore or cut down entire trees in one go. With features such as size limit, blacklist blocking, this mod is rated by the player as a very simple, easy-to-use but very effective mod.
What are the specific features of this mod?
- Allows another player to cascade the entire ore circuit
- Increase tree felling speed
- Allows operation with previously modded tools
- Add Ore dictionary to support blacklist
- Provides and integrates TPS protection
In short, if you are feeling annoyed by the time of cutting trees or mining too long, do not hesitate to download the Ore Excavation Mod 1.15.2 / 1.12.2 / 1.7.10. Don’t forget to install Minecraft mods 1.12.2 / 1.7.10 before downloading this mod.
How To Install Ore Excavation Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Ore Excavation Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Ore Excavation Mod is installed.
Ore Excavation Mod Free Download Links