Open Terrain Generator Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 is a mod that will help realize your desire to create your own world in the game Minecraft. The specific feature of this mod is adding configuration files for players to design the world to their liking. Download the mod to explore today.
About Open Terrain Generator mod
As mentioned above, this mod will give you a bunch of configuration files that you can use to customize worlds. Besides, you can share them with other players under their own mod, called OTG presets. OTG presets can control every element of the game’s terrain and structure. Therefore, you are free to do anything to build your own world with your own style in the game Minecraft.
Another particularly interesting feature is that this mod also comes with various features that you can use to resize elements like survival exploration, mini-games, or even you can create and customize structures such as villages, cities, dungeons, or manage all the blocks placed in the world-gen…. Obviously, you can fully manipulate and modify them to suit your own needs.
Now you can use Open Terrain Generator mod if you have installed Minecraft Forge for your device.
How to install Open Terrain Generator Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Open Terrain Generator Mod installed.
Open Terrain Generator Mod Free Download Links