Open Modular Passive Defense Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 is a utility for OpenModularTurrets mod. It requires you to install OMLib so it can function.
This companion Technology mod for OMT introduces a wide range of hard blocks, walls, as well as fences. Hence, you will have a new experience once you have approached the new content. The main purpose of this mod is to change the mechanic of one block only, which is called Fence. This is a thing requested by many OMT players a lot. It is because these blocks with a new mechanic can help protect them in a passive way. Hence, the disagreement within the players’ community will be decreased.
About Open Modular Turrets, this is a unique mod that allows players to create, change, and install powerful turrets. The turrets give different results based on the parts and materials that players use within them. Besides, the turrets will be used for various situations. With the latest version of OMT, players can make their own bases full of unique and powerful turrets integrated with advanced security systems.
By installing this addon – Open Modular Passive Defense, players can protect their turrets in a passive way without harming others. Here are some forthcoming features that will be added to the mod:
- A type of new block that will discover and highlight mobs
- Various electric fences
The addon requires Minecraft Forge, OMLib, and Open Modular Turrets to function in the game.
How to install Open Modular Passive Defense Mod :
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Open Modular Passive Defense Mod installed.
Open Modular Passive Defense Mod Free Download Links